|Object Name||Clipping, newspaper|
|Reference code||US SPHi 2012.035.12|
|Scope & Content||Article from the Portland Evening Express, October 23, 1946, on prefabricated houses being produced by Eastern Homes in the former tin shop of New England Shipbuilding Corporation's West Yard. According to the article, Eastern Homes, Inc., was one of the first manufacturers to move into the former shipyard after it was acquired by the Greater Portland Public Development Commission in June 1946.|
Eastern Homes, Inc.
Greater Portland Public Development Commission