|Object Name||Clipping, Newspaper|
|Reference code||US SPHi 2015.083.42|
|Scope & Content||Story covering the redevelopment of the former shipyard area at Cushing's Point. Article published in the January 30, 1954, edition of what appears to be the Portland Press Herald. Businesses identified include the Pocahontas Calso Oil Terminal, Stanley and Cadigan Construction, Maine Steel, Peerless Wine Corp., Walsh Construction, Portland Machine Tool Works, Phenix Foods, Chemical Corp. Junliano Bros. Trucking Company, Sears Roebuck, W.P. Barron Sheet Metal Works, Air Reduction Co., Quality House Specialties, Forster Manufacturing, Deep Sea Products, and Napoli Restaurants (canners of Luigi spaghetti sauce).|
|Title||Heart of South Portland's Industry|
Portland Machine Tool Works, Inc.
Walsh Construction Company